click here for NPI's 2010 Annual Report.
NonProfit Innovations (NPI) provides state-of-the-art, low or no
cost technical assistance and management support services to under-resourced,
community-based nonprofit organizations. NPI works closely with
its clients to achieve their short- and long-term management and
fundraising goals through a results-based, one-to-one client consultant
- We believe in measurable, achievable, realistic, and results-based
goals that are realized through a true partnership anchored in
shared values, along with the ability and desire to solve problems
- We work hand-in-hand with the client on a project from start
to finish; from planning to implementation to final evaluation.
- We customize each consulting engagement to the client’s
NPI offers two service tracks of management consulting to nonprofits:
- Transfer of skills, in which NPI draws upon its expertise to
help client organizations work differently, develop new organizational
structures, or build capacity in specific areas of nonprofit management.
- Outsourced fundraising services, in which NPI absorbs the development
function for its clients, freeing them up to concentrate on programs
Through a transfer of skills and “back-office” (outsourcing)
support, NPI’s services expand the fundraising and management
skills of nonprofit staff. Simply put, NPI becomes an integral part
of your team and an extension of your organization.